- Airport - Civil Aircraft Solutions
Designed for military special forces and adapted for civilian helicopter, aircraft and maritime operators, the Aero-Pump is a complete turnkey electric aviation/maritime fuel pumping system in a compact package. Designed for rapid deployment, Aero-Pumps can distribute fuel from compatible collapsible bladder tanks or fuel containers as well as steel tanks or drums. With a variety of models to choose from, the Aero-Pump is powered by either the aircraft/vehicle DC system or a compatible DC power supply Ideal for remote site operations, the Aero-Pump fits inside the cargo area of most helicopters, aircraft and vessels. The Aero-Pump series includes models that use 24VDC, one model that uses 110 VAC and two models that use 12 VDC (including one that is a marine version). Most models offer single-stage filtration while one model offers dual-stage filtration.
- Small, lightweight package.
- Transportable and storable.
- Complete aviation refuelling system.
- Optional Fuel-Easy camlock adapter kit.
- Optional Electrical plug connection
- PSHR Slimline: 10 USG PM (37 LPM) 10 amps 24 VDC (Part # 003530) Weight 12kg
- PSHR 2410 Heli-Pump 11 USG PM (40 LPM) 10 amps 24 VDC (Part # 003594) Weight 49kg
- PSHR 1210 Heli-Pump: 11 USG PM (40 LPM) 18 amps 12 VDC (Part # 003595) Weight 13kg
- PSHR 2420 Heli-Pump: 20 USG PM (75 LPM) 20 amps 24 VDC (Part # 003687) Weight 52 kg
- PSHR 2420-2 Heli-Pump: 20 USG PM (75 LPM) 20 amps 24 VDC (Part # 009923) Weight 62 kg
- PSHR 11020 Heli-Pump AC: 20 USG PM (75 LPM) 10 amps 110 VAC (Part # 004978) Weight 52 kg
- PSD 688 Maritime Pump: 10 USG PM (37 LPM) 12 amps 12 VDC (Part # 006647) Weight 62 kg