The Heli-Tank is a collapsible tank designed primarily to be slung beneath Helicopters to fly water or fuel rapidly to remote or inaccessible locations. The specifically designed pod shape of the tank enables stable flight when full or partially full, enabling partial offloading en route. Features:
- Easy to fill, no assembly required.
- Heavy Duty for in field handling.
- Stable in-flight.
- Self-adjusting shape for partial filling.
- Stable on the ground.
- Transportable by land based transport.
- Folds to a fraction of its fill size for storage.